Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Day 2

Picking up on where I left off, I am writing about my favorite bands for day two of Coachella. There are alot of bands on day two and sadly I have the feeling some of them will be playing at the same time.

Here are my top five bands/artists that I am looking forward to watching* at Coachella day 2

Dragonette- They are like Goldfrapp meets La Roux. I  hope she plays at night with a fun light show. Here is her song "Pick up the phone"

We Were Promised Jet Packs- I really love this song. "bring me back to life, I've stumbled so many times"
This is "Medicine"
Miike Snow- This song clearly says it all. This is "Devil's Work"

St Vincent- Holly balls I am dying to see St. Vincent!! I have heard that they are unbelivable live. This is my new favorite "Cheerleader"

Bon Iver- Even though most of their songs are slow and the lead singer  looks like a grizzly man, Bon Iver has seriously been growing on me and has even made me cry every now and then. Listen to "Skinny Love"

37 days and counting folks.
* and dancing too obvs.

No comments:

Post a Comment